- Confirmation (calculation) of Branch-Saddle Tee Reinforcement: Full Pressure (WPR)
- Assistance with Design of fully pressure rated fabricated Assemblies.
- Basic Design Drawing of pressure component fittings.
- Quotation of Standard and Custom Fabricated Assemblies.
Value Added Services
- Brief Basic Discussions of Polyethylene Pipe and Fittings Design.
- Development of Customized Technical Notes for specific applications
- Fittings Recommendations and Transition Connections.
Plastic Pipe Consulting Assistance (Additional fees may apply)
- Registered Professional Engineer, State of Texas
- Expert Witness/Court Testimony/Depositions/Technical Litigation Support on Plastic Pipe.
- Project Consulting and Engineering Design Analysis.
- Project Proposals and Their Presentation.
- Water Distribution System Conversion to HDPE from PVC & DI.
- HDPE Distributor Training.
- Literature and Product Presentation Development.
- HDPE Pipe Project Proposals.
- Marine Outfall Design Specialist.
- NO-Dig Trenchless Technologies.
- Product Testing and Analysis, New Product Standards Development.
Research and Development (Additional fees may apply)
- Research and Development (Fee Paid Compensation)
- New OEM fittings.
- New Plastic Pipe and Fittings Manufacturing Processes.
- New Plastic Pipe and Pipe Applications.
- Validation Testing of Metallic Components on HDPE Pipe.
AWWA C906 Hydrotesting of HDPE Fittings and Assemblies. (Additional fees may apply)
Georg Fischer Central Plastics has its own AWWA C906 hydro-test unit located at its at its manufacturing plant located near Dallas, Texas.
While Georg Fischer Central Plastics LLC Pipe & Fabricated Products is not a certified laboratory, its resident Professional Engineer oversees the test work, procedures, and safety practices in compliance with the protocol and requirements of AWWA C906, section 2.4.0.